Front-end Email Parser Demo
This demo takes a raw RFC822 formatted email message file (.eml format), parses and decodes it's contents and renders the email on this page.
Data never leaves your computer as parsing is done in the browser, there is no server component.
Tested on latest Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Does not work on Internet Explorer.
- Fast and efficient, built for the browser environment.
- Can be run in Web Workers
- Uses ArrayBuffers for all binary data, no Buffer shims or pseudo-binary strings
- Can decode Base64, Quoted-Printable, MIME Encoded Words, Flowed Format, and even Parameter Value Continuations for those emojis in attachment filenames
- Can properly handle charsets for any supported transfer encoding
- Bundled parser size is 55kB uncompressed